Monday, April 7, 2008

Patriot Games!

I've been censored! Dear me, it's seems a certain buzz cut wearing, crapulous, right wing radio blowhard is only a free speech proponent in, at best, the abstract. This should come as no shock to anyone who is even vaguely familiar with the self aggrandizing, megalomaniacal, oleogenous character of whom I speak.

The latest bull shit from one of the region's worst bloviators was the attempt to cast the late Charlton "From my cold, dead hands" Heston as some sort of Civil Rights Pioneer. Um, Jay, sorry to pop your propaganda dirigible, but Chuck didn't start showing solidarity with the Civil Right's movement until the 1960s, not the 1950s as you put forth with typical righteous indignation. I pointed out Mr. Severin's deviation from fact, and several more, uh, confusions by the mad bloviator, and quel surprise! my cogent comments were stricken from the record, again. That's all right, Max, you can run, but you can't hide."

Joe Louis

1 comment:

DED said...

I take it your correction was deleted from the person's blog, yes?