Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sarah Palin Watch.

I know, I know, one would like to never have to ponder again, even for one second, the ghastly Whore of Babylon. But duty calls, and so I will not rest until I have done my utmost to insure that Sarah Palin, a human plague upon the body politic if ever there was one, never returns to the lower forty eight states for the purposes of gaining high government office.

I say this because, despite the Governor of Alaska's self evident unworthiness, she may yet, like a dormant cancer, reemerge. There are just too many witless boobs and folks about the land who show a willingness, if not eagerness, to play with hand grenades, to insure that The Whore of Babylon need no longer bother us with her obvious over vaulting ambitions and designs. With that in mind, I offer the latest evidence of Sarah Palin's unfitness for office of any kind.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081203/ap_on_el_pr/palin_ethics

No comments: