Saturday, October 7, 2023

2023 and beyond. Part 1

Unless one has their head buried deep in the sand, is mind controlled, or is suffering from abject idiocy, it's become painfully obvious over the last three years and change that almost all of humanity is under direct assault by those who control governments all over the world. 

And who is it, exactly, that controls governments near and far? As important as that question is-I'll address it in due course-it may not be the most pressing question we ought to ask and attempt to answer. For example, how is it possible that, without hardly batting an eye, so many people have willingly lent themselves to what is shaping up to be the greatest human rights crime in history. Here, I'm referring to the world wide experimental injectable campaign. The mysteryRNA devices have been administered to billions of people, many of whom submitted to injection under threat of job loss, loss of schooling or some by some other pressure point. It's all been a blatant and wanton violation of medical ethics, as any review of, e.g. The Nuremberg Code, The Helsinki Declaration, and The Belmont Report reveals.

So, while I have no doubt that all of these ethics codes will be, or already are, altered to permit depravity-after all, the CDC and WHO respectively, have already changed the definition of vaccine and pandemic-the fact is that we have many thousands of people in the U.S. alone who should be arrested, charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison terms or execution for pressuring their fellow men and women into becoming part of a medical experiment. We also have a large collection of people who participated in the colossal fraud that allowed these unsafe and ineffective products to ever be produced and administered in the first place. 

In truth, if all the human rights violators were properly and legally dealt with, we would probably experience a rapid societal collapse as opposed to the more or less orderly (so far) collapse that is now underway. One can argue persuasively that the nation's moral compass has been in a state of severe disrepair for a very long time. Yet, even if that's the case, it's hard to debate that the last three years has laid bare our aggregated state of moral decay in an unparalleled way.


11 comments:

Voo Shining Stone said...

Still nothing on Allan?

Voo Shining Stone said...

https://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/alternative-surf-memoirist-allan-c-weisbecker-passes-away


https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-road-life-film-by-allan-c.html

https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2023/05/the-incredible-photography-of-allan.html

Voo Shining Stone said...

Just letting you know what I've foumd out. You can't leave comments on Allan's blog anymore......sigh

Voo Shining Stone said...

I apologizw for not commenting on your personal blpgs. I have been so distraught over Allen.
I have read through some of them and liked what I read.

I have a question though...maybe you can help cause it's driving me bananas. I left a detailed comment on Alan's blog before the Comments section was Closed...(and WHO closed that, I wonder??) I thought only the owner/author could do that. In my comment were several possible answers and tidbits and I posted it along with links to the several blogs I had made for Allan some time back and recently. When I find my comment there at the tail end of all the OLDER comments now closed...it says: this comment Awaiting Moderation. I can see and read the comment but can anyone else??? And who could possibly approve moderation now. You get my problem, right? I don't know anyone else to ask. Could you possibly go there and hunt it down and let me know what you see? I would greatly appreciate it. I just have to know. Thank you, Voo

Barry Popik said...

https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-olympics-news-surfing-news-known-as-jim-morrison-of-sport-surfing-memoirist-takes-his-last-breath-at/
...
I have told the New York Times, Newsday, Montauk Sun, East Hampton Star and Dan's Papers. Also, the Siskiyou (California) Daily News.

Voo Shining Stone said...

https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2023/10/copy-of-my-last-comment-to-allans-htww.html

Voo Shining Stone said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoIgXZh-hNY&t=1152s&ab_channel=ImmortalNews

Allen is number 8

Edwardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edwardo said...

Welcome Voo and Barry,

I checked the comments section, Voo, and the only ones from you that I see are three brief comments all entered on the 7th. Thanks to both of you for the links. I haven't checked them yet, but I will.

Voo, I had the same thought you did about the comments section being shut down. One would like to know how they even knew he had a blog? Did they discover it going through his computer? Was it up on a tab or in Allan's search history? How did this person or persons get the authority to shut the comments section down, and why did they think it was appropriate, as opposed to down right indecent, to do it so soon after Allan's passing?

None of these circumstances lends to trust in the story that has been offered up as the explanation for his death.

As you can see, my blog has been dormant for quite some time, but I'm at least partly inspired to reinvigorate it to some greater or lesser degree by recent events. I don't possess the same mindset of the fellow who wrote whatever it is you may have read from the hoary days of yesteryear.

This puts me in mind of Allan again, who I will really miss, even though I only knew him in the virtual sense, and briefly at that. It seems you and Barry were obviously friends with Allan for quite a while. Please accept my condolences.

He seemed to me to be a very intelligent, perceptive, genuinely good hearted person possessed of a variety of gifts that the rest of the world benefited from. I could sense he was very disturbed by what he was coming across in his forays with, e.g. ChatGPT, but whether I'm incorrect or not, I didn't sense despair of the sort that would lead to him taking his life. But, again, I didn't really know Allan.

Edwardo said...

So, pray tell, what were the conflicts about with the two creeps who go by Penn and Cusack?

Barry Popik said...

http://blog.banditobooks.com/how-much-does-sean-penn-hate-my-ass/